Danbury Sports Dome Indoor Soccer Leagues
Indoor Soccer Leagues
Competitive Youth, Elite Youth, and Adult leagues are available, as listed below. The times of the games and the leagues that are run are based on enrollment.
SAME as outdoor rules except for the following:
>OFFSIDES: We will use the build out line as the offside line, not the halfway line. Please note the build out line will not be used for building out of the back at these age groups.
The design of the field layout enables teams to play on small side fields or, at selected times, the opportunity to play on a full-size field. The four small field dimensions are 65 yards long by 30 yards wide and over 90 feet in height. This enables the Danbury Sports Dome to provide the same experience as playing outdoors. Our facility offers the perfect environment to play while protecting your team from the outside elements all year long.
See below for the soccer league information, all other sports league details will be posted soon.
For more information on leagues please email
- 2009 and 2008 teams go 8v8 on a 65 x 33-yard field
- 2007 and 2006 teams go 7v7 on a 65 x 33-yard field
- Games will be 2, 25-minute halves
- Play two games in a day, between Noon and 4 pm
- Games on Saturdays (Feb 15, 22, 29, March 7)
- Cost is $1,200 per team (includes referee fees)
- Guaranteed 8 games
Congratulations to our past Winners!
**EACH TEAM IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING REFEREES BEFORE EVERY GAME**
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To Sign Up:
-Call: 203-778-DOME (3663)
or Visit the Front Desk!
Dates to be posted soon.....
This will be based on a first come, first served basis.
You must wear turf shoes or sneakers and shinguards.
Adult Pick-Up Soccer - $10 per person